Thursday, June 7, 2007

I left town; Elvis had spoken to me he said

Huuunnnhhhhhh my son He had loads of reverb on his voice

You are lost my son, aho ho aho ho yeaaaah yeaaah and then he did that thing with his lips.

You are lost, I could help you with my encyclopedia of pharmaceuticals or even make you a deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, but these are temporary remedies and you are too far gone my son, you have lost your way.

You need to go into the desert for four days and four nights and only drink from the green bottle, one sip every hour on the hour he flicked his fingers with a flourish and the bottle appeared. He winked and faded out.

I woke up in a cold sweat, my heart pounding from the build up of toxins in my system, I had to leave immediately. I threw some things in overnight bag, grabbed the green bottle and headed off for the desert in the white whale ......








No comments: